Policy of privacy
This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.inmobiliariaemy.com, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you make a query or sample Interest in advertised properties, register to our newsletter or provide your contact details through the form enabled for this purpose.
By providing the data, we inform you that our services are only directed to senior citizens, so we guarantee that it is more than 18 years when we return the form.
- Responsible for the treatment.
Contact details of the person in charge: EMILIA RODRIGUEZ MALDONADO, Paseo Cerrado de Calderón. Malaga. CP: 29018 and email email@example.com
EMILIA RODRIGUEZ MALDONADO, is responsible for your data. (hereafter we or ours).
- What data do we collect?
The General regulation of data protection, tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is to say all the information able to identify a person. This would not include anonymous data, or percentages.
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: Name, surname
- Contact details: email, phone number.
- Technical data: Logon data, Internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, time zone configuration and location, operating system, browser plug-in types and versions, and any other technology on devices that Use to access our website.
- Marketing and Communications data: preferences to receive marketing communications from us and the preferred media.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (those which reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation and health information, genetic data or biometric).
In case you are asked to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide them, we may not be able to make such a contract or to provide the service, owing notify in advance.
- How do we collect your personal data? Customize
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form of our website, through our contact email, by phone or postal mail, when:
- Request information about our products or services
- Contract The provision of our services or products
- Request Quotes
- Subscribe to one of our services or publications
- Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our portal, we reserve the right to refuse any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or rule. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases.
- Through third parties:
- Google: Analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Social networks: (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin…) outside the European Union.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between EMILIA RODRIGUEZ MALDONADO and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data
- When we need them to enforce a legal or regulatory obligation
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or a third party.
The user may revoke the consent provided at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by checking the Rights exercise section later.
Next we enclose a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy to use, besides knowing what kind of personal data we will try. We can process some personal information for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to email@example.com
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for your treatment|
|To request information through the contact form||-Name
|Consent of the interested party|
|To make commercial communications, giving relevant content that may be of interest to you||-Name
|Consent of the interested party|
|To manage and protect our business and our website||-Technical data
Commercial communications: You will only receive communications if
- You requested information or made a contract with us of a product or service.
- If you provided us with your data, you will accept the check box on our form.
- As long as he has not expressed his willingness to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before you send any communication, being able to request at any time that we cease to send you communications in the email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you opt to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of your hiring to conform to the legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect them, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, Notificándoselo previously so that you are informed of the legal reason for your prosecution and as long as The end is compatible with the original purpose.
Shelf-life: They will be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible liabilities that could derive from that purpose and the processing of the data. The provisions of the Rules of archives and documentation shall apply.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: Since the user subscribes until it is disallowed.
Data of the users uploaded by EMILIA RODRIGUEZ MALDONADO to their social networks or pages: Since the user gives his consent until he removes it.
- Your rights in data protection
How to exercise these rights? Users may direct a communication to the registered office of EMILIA RODRIGUEZ MALDONADO or email address email@example.com, including in both cases photocopy of their D.N. I or other similar identification document, to request the Exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal information: You can ask EMILIA RODRIGUEZ MALDONADO If you are using your personal information.
- To request their rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to oblivion with respect to them.
- To request limitation of treatment, in this case, will only be retained by EMILIA RODRIGUEZ MALDONADO for the exercise or defense of claims
- To oppose his treatment: EMILIA RODRIGUEZ MALDONADO will let you treat the data in the way you indicate, except that for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these should continue to be treated.
- To the portability of data: If you want your data to be treated by another firm, EMILIA RODRIGUEZ MALDONADO, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible.
You will be able to use the models available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, to exercise your previous rights: here
Complain to the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way EMILIA RODRIGUEZ MALDONADO is treating your data, you can direct your claims to the DPO (if any) or to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent For this: Spanish agency of data protection.
We may have to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who is not entitled to receive them.
All applications are solved within the legal period indicated 1 month. However, it may take more than a month if your application is particularly complex, or if you have already done a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we should transfer your data to third parties:
- Service providers that provide systems management and information technology services.
- Professional advisors including attorneys, auditors and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
All those responsible for the treatment of those who transfer their data will respect the security of their personal data and treat them according to the RGPD. We only allow such managers to treat their data for certain purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However you can ask us, in fulfillment of the transparency a list of who are these companies that we provide services, can do it to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data security
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to address any suspicion of violation of your personal data and will notify you and the Control authority if it occurs, as regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34, a security breach.
- International transfers
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to their personal data, so European legislation has banned personal data transfers outside the EEA unless the transfer complies with certain Requirements.
Some of our external service providers are outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so processing your personal data will imply a data transfer outside of EEE.
- Social networks: EMILIA RODRIGUEZ MALDONADO makes use of the social network Facebook in the USA.
- E-mail: EMILIA RODRIGUEZ MALDONADO's email service is provided using the services of Raiola networks S.L. In Spain.
If you need enlargement with respect to the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your data outside the EEA, you can contact us via our email email@example.com
Update: May 2018